Back in the game


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the 18th I started feeling sick and within an hour I had a 102.5 fever that lasted for several days. I was sick for my birthday, which sucked! Then Cole got sick too. The two of us just laid in my bed for a few days. Noah's birthday was on Easter and we kept it pretty low key. Yesterday (nine days later) Cole and I actually felt heathy for the first time. Whew! On the bright side, I lost a few pounds and managed to read two good books. : )

Tomorrow, Cole goes to his Kindergarten screening to help determine which class he will be placed in. He is very excited about going to the same school as Noah. School doesn't start until July, so he is starting an art class next week to keep him busy. Noah is taking golf lessons while he is on spring break.

Next Wednesday I will begin my Krav Maga classes. I am very excited about that. I had been working on endurance and strength training just a bit when I got sick, but now I feel like I am back where I started. I still feel weak and puny. I just hope I can keep up.

What are you up to?

Labels:


0 Responses to “Back in the game”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3