When Leprechauns Attack


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



No Irish luck in this house...
This morning the boys came running into our room freaking out that leprechauns had attacked our house. They were both mystified and excited by the mayhem. Before bed they put all of their green stuffed animals and a few dinosaurs in a laundry basket to hide from leprechauns, but it seems they found everything else that was green and threw it all over the house. The boys' bedroom was scattered with green books, the living room had every green article of clothing thrown about, the guest room and bathroom were a mess, but the kitchen was worst of all. Chairs were tipped over, the table was covered in green crayons, marshmallows, celery sticks, straws, utensils, etc. There were even green cups hanging from the lighting fixture. It's taken longer to clean up than I had expected, but the kids sure got a kick out of it. They are already making plans for how to catch the wee pranksters next year.


A bonus photo of Cole from his 5th birthday. I forgot I still had a few photos on the camera.
I love this crazy boy!


2 Responses to “When Leprechauns Attack”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    They really made a mess!
    What a cool tradition! We don't have that here.
    I hope you guys will have a Happy Easter! :)

    Love, Sandra

  2. Blogger Lyneen 

    this is too darn funny... I love the idea... WHAT a great mom to make a mess that you have to cleam up later!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3