My FAVORITE Event of The Year!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Disney villains will invade Disneyland park along with Mickey Mouse and his friends in Halloween costumes when Halloween Time returns to Disneyland Resort Sept. 17th through Oct. 31st. I just love it when Main Street, U.S.A. is transformed for the Pumpkin Festival. There are more than 300 pumpkins on display in shop windows and none of them are the same!


Let's not forget... Jack Skellington also returns for Haunted Mansion Holiday. I love it when the Hanuted Mansion is transformed to combine Halloween spookiness and Christmas tradition. Haunted Mansion Holiday is inspired by the classic animated film “Tim Burton’s Nightmare Before Christmas.” I can hardly wait!


My very favorite event of the year is Mickey’s Halloween Party. This year, the party is moving to Disneyland park, which has doubled my excitement! It is a private party (separate-ticket) event. The best part is, adults and children get to dress up in costume and trick-or-treat at the resort. My family had the most amazing time last year.


This night-time celebration is scheduled for Tuesdays and Fridays in October (1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26 and 29) plus Halloween night, Sunday, Oct. 31st. Don't miss it!


Highlights include:

  • Trick or Treating in the ultimate Disney neighborhood, with even more treats along “Mickey’s Hide-and-Go-Treat Trails
  • New dance parties – at Tomorrowland Terrace and the French Market
  • The “Halloween Screams” fireworks spectacular, hosted by “Master of Scare-omonies” Jack Skellington (presented exclusively for guests of Mickey’s Halloween Party)
  • New surprises in “Mickey’s Costume Party” cavalcade, performed twice nightly
  • Character photo locations featuring Mickey and his pals, princesses and other favorites
  • The opportunity to arrive three hours before the party starts to play in Disneyland
  • Nearly all the favorite Disneyland rides and attractions, including Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and Holiday Haunted Mansion

Tickets purchased in advance for Mickey’s Halloween Party are $49 most days, while tickets purchased on the event days are $54. For Oct. 31, all tickets to Mickey’s Halloween Party are $59.


I hope to see you all there!

Labels: ,


0 Responses to “My FAVORITE Event of The Year!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3