Come to the party on Saturday, July 12th


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Happy 2nd Birthday to the OC Roller Girls!

Come celebrate with us on July 12th as the Back Bay Bombshells and the Psycho Ex-Girlfriends blow out the candles derby style. Pack up the family and cruise over to the 949 Roller Hockey Center (3150 Barranca Parkway Irvine CA 92606). Doors open at 6:30pm, bout begins at 7pm. Don't be late or get hip-checked into your seat!


This is a kid-friendly event. As a matter of fact, children 10 and under get in free! Adult tickets are $12 at the door. (Due to obvious safety reasons, children are not permitted in the front rows.)

Support your local roller girls!

Labels: ,


1 Responses to “Come to the party on Saturday, July 12th”

  1. Blogger Suz Broughton 

    Saw this shop on Etsy...thought of you http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=96482

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3