These boots were made for rollin'


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm proud to be one of the newest members of the Anaheim Aces, training team for the OC Roller Girls!



My skates shipped today, which means I will be on wheels in 5-7 days. I feel like a kid waiting for xmas! I was planning to order from another highly recommended store, but Drew found me a fab deal at Roller Girl Rollerskates. I called and talked to Lisa today and she walked me through every single measurement for my skates, pads and helmet. She was so awesome! I ended up with Riedell 125s with Flat Out wheels and Kwik 7 bearings, a full set of ProTec Street pads, a ProTec Classic helmet, a skate tool and a mouthguard for $270. None of the other stores I looked at could come anywhere near that price. I was really amazed at the level of customer service they offered me too. Let's hope everything goes smoothly from here on out.

Labels: ,


1 Responses to “These boots were made for rollin'”

  1. Blogger Suz Broughton 

    Pictures please!
    Hey, do you twitter? You should.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3