As the waves roll out....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This weekend we explored the tide pools at Laguna with some new friends. Noah was in heaven. He took off on his own and navigated the rocks and pools with ease. He was very excited to see a lobster, brittle stars and a giant sea slug. He was really hoping to find a giant octopus though. Ha! Cole was totally freaked out and wouldn't budge a step once we was surrounded with shells. After a small crying fit he explained that he didn't want to "hurt the critters". He assumed every step he took was killing some small creature. He's such a love. We got him settled down and he started stepping around very carefully, but relaxed when I took him back toward the beach. I was having a lot of trouble on the slippery rocks because I was terrified of breaking my camera, but I did get some good shots while we were out. If you want to take a peek, check out my web gallery.
Karen's Web Gallery Link







1 Responses to “As the waves roll out....”

  1. Blogger Lyneen 

    Love the Tide Pool pics... I lived near Cabrillo Beach when I was a kid. Your pics reminded me of our feild trips to the tide pools when I was in grade school...

    Your son has a love for all living things... that is very special.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3