My hearts art gallery


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Noah is home sick today and it was a really long night so we are just hanging out in our pajamas enjoying the rain. I was going through some of my photos and thought I would share a few that bring me joy. I'm not a good photographer by any means, but these shots all speak to me on some level. I would love to know if any of them speak to you.

P.S. You can click on them to enlarge a bit.



















2 Responses to “My hearts art gallery”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yippie! You're back!!!
    Wow, such amazing photo's! Beautiful!
    I need to write you a long email! I was just thinking of you today, as Nicky is wearing your shirt and thought I'd check to see if you might be blogging again. And here you are... :)
    Great to hear from you again! Love, Sandra

  2. Blogger Lyneen 

    WOW... GREAT photos... Don't be so hard on yourself... you take aweome pictures. I think some of them were taken in Hawaii.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3