What’s this? What’s this?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Experience Spine Tingling Surprises in 4-D!

Hollywood’s El Capitan Theatre

Offers new thrills in special annual engagement of

Walt Disney Pictures Presents

Tim Burton’s

“THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS”

See the movie in Disney Digital 3-D™

Plus Special 4-D Sensory Effects!

Tim Burton's “The Nightmare Before Christmas” makes its highly anticipated annual return to its favorite haunt - Hollywood's legendary El Capitan Theatre - for a special engagement from October 21 through October 31, and for the first time ever, in 4-D.

The film will be presented in Disney Digital 3-D™, and there will be exciting sensory effects for guests to experience at the same time – including wind, snow, fog, and much more. It’s a way of seeing “The Nightmare Before Christmas” like never before.

The engagement kicks off on Thursday October 21 at 7:00 pm with opening night festivities hosted by Disney producer Don Hahn ("Beauty and the Beast," "The Lion King," "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"), and there will be special ghoulish frights and delights for opening night guests as well.

The film screens daily at 10:00 am, 12:15 pm, 2:30 pm, 4:45 pm, 7:00 pm, and 9:15 pm. Special late night Halloween weekend shows will be given at 11:15 pm Fridays and Saturdays only.

photo credit: Disney


2 Responses to “What’s this? What’s this?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I would LOVE to take Harry to this. His favorite character is the kid with the devil mask. How do I know this? He has a statue of it in our bedroom. Doesn't every master bedroom have one?
    I am also blessed to have the soundtrack playing year round at home, in the car, and anywhere else he can plug in his iPod.
    12:15 show would be perfect!

    -Kristen Nelson/AKA Rotten O

  2. Blogger Karen (Cupcake) Carter 

    Rotten, I am going to copy and paste this into the comment section for the drawing post. Thanks for playing!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3