Eight Thumbs Up!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





The Carter Family Adventure Team give Halloween Time at Disneyland eight thumbs up!

When we arrived, Drew was having second thoughts about walking around Disneyland in a tutu and fairy wings, but by the time we got through the gates, he knew he made the right costume choice. Throughout the night, we heard the words "tooth fairy" about a million times as people pointed him out, took his picture and threw him high-fives.
Our boys really get a kick out of trick-or-treating in Disneyland park. Who can blame them? The cast members are always gracious and they seem to enjoy passing out the candy just as much as the children enjoy receiving it. Sometimes the candy lines were pretty long (especially around the big attractions) so we skipped them and within minutes we would find other candy kiosks with no lines at all.
The lines for the rides were minimal. Most rides had about a five minute wait time! Noah took his first ride on Space Mountain, which had been made over as a "Ghost Galaxy". It scared the bejeezus out of him, but he loved it. Cole really enjoyed the "Nightmare Before Christmas" makeover of the Haunted Mansion.
We swung by Buzz Lightyear's Intergalactic Space Jam just in time to watch one of the green army men doing a rather good interpretation of Beyonce's "Single Ladies" dance with a couple of tiny princesses. It was hilarious! I wish I could have got it on video to share here.
The true masterpiece of the evening is the Halloween Screams fireworks show (see video below). There was squealing and cheering all around with each spectacular sequence of sparks. The kids were dancing and hopping about. There was just no way to stand still with that much excitement in the air. My son, Noah, was in absolute awe of the show and kept proclaiming, "this is the BEST night EVER!" and I had to agree.

Tickets purchased in advance for Mickey’s Halloween Party are $49 most days, while tickets purchased on the event days are $54. For October 31st, all tickets to Mickey’s Halloween Party are $59.

Watch Disneyland's Halloween Screams Fireworks here.
Video courtesy of Disneyland.

Labels: , ,


1 Responses to “Eight Thumbs Up!”

  1. Blogger mimsyeez 

    Hi! My name is Huoy (Mimi). Would love to give share this with my husband who's a Tron fan. :) I didn't really get him a gift for our anniversary, so this would really make up for it! ^.^

    my blog: http://mimsyeez.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3