You are so lucky!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OC Roller Girls are having a double header scrimmage on August 30th at the Chapman Sports Complex in Garden Grove (Knott & Chapman). This is going to be an exciting event so don't miss it! Bring your friends - all of them.

The doors open at 2:30pm. Game #1 begins at 3pm and game #2 begins at 4pm. Tickets are $5 in advance or $7 at the door. You just can't get this much entertainment for that price anywhere! Children under 10 are free too, so bring the whole family. Because this is not a big fancy event you will need to bring your own lawn chair or a blanket to sit on. We could provide chairs but then we would have to charge you the big bucks. At $5 a person, you'll still have cash in your pocket for one of those killer OCRG t-shirts!



Tickets can be purchased in advance online at www.OCRollerGirls.com. While you're there take a look at the new team section. There are great photos of the girls and fun-to-read bios too. Who's your favorite roller girl?

Labels: ,


2 Responses to “You are so lucky!!”

  1. Blogger Suz Broughton 

    Hey, I want to see pictures of one of these events. It sounds like so much fun.

  2. Blogger Anya Gilbert 

    Hi...My sister derby's too. She used to be on the OC roller girls team. Rebecca Day...anyway...I wanted to see if you or any of your team wanted vinyl decals? You can put them on cars, glass, wood plastic...any smooth surface. "ROLLER DERBY is not a crime" "Sut-up and SKATE" "No crying in ROLLER DERBY" if you are interested please email me. anyasvinyldesign@yahoo.com or anyasvinyldesign.blogspot.com to see other stuff
    I design everything myself so if there is something that you are interested in let me know. Thanks

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3