Can you feel it in the air?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The tree has been trimmed, the stockings have been hung and I have caught myself a great big case of holiday cheer! Have you? Personally, I just adore the sound of my children plotting to catch Santa Claus in our house, the sight of glittering ornaments on a sweet smelling tree and the taste of champagne. I also love sipping cocoa and singing carols while light-riding with my family. What makes the holidays feel special to you?

The only things bringing me down are the darn warm weather and the fact that my 9 year old son's classmates are having way too many talks about Santa Claus for my comfort. It seems that he comes home with a little more doubt every day and it's breaking my heart. I'm not ready to have that conversation. For those of you who have had "the talk", how did it go? I would love to know how other families handle the topic.

Carter Family Xmas 2009


1 Responses to “Can you feel it in the air?”

  1. Blogger Valerie "Zalzie" Flynt-Dinis 

    I love it when the Christmas Tree Lots go up (even though I'm not buying one) and I love driving up the streets on my way home seeing the lights.
    I love that starbucks sells pumpkin spice latte's for a short time.
    I LOVE seeing my family most of all and sharing good food and memories with them.
    I love getting Christmas cards in the mail, on the dys I dont get any I'm a little bummed.
    I love shopping for other people and imagining what they're face will look like when they receive whatever gift I'm giving them.
    I really love seeing how children react to Santa coming and how they get so excited with all the festivities.
    I also love the old "Original Christmas Classics" the one with the claymation... Adrian bought me an early gift this year which was 3 of those movies.... i was soooo excited!!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3